Yes, I'm attempting to try Thursday Thirteen.
I thought I would start off my Thursday Thirteen with my thirteen favorite songs from the year 1980.
Anyone who knows me, knows I have a huge LOVE for Blondie! I have the song "Call Me" as my cell phone ring tone... it brings me great joy to hear my cell go off just so I can hear it!
So here is my list of thirteen songs from 1980. Enjoy!
1. Blondie - Call Me
2. Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
3. The English Beat - Mirror in the Bathroom
4. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee
5. Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
6. B-52's - Priviate Idaho
7. Pretenders - Talk of the Town
8. Peter Gabriel - Games without Frontiers
9. Devo - Whip It
10. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Could You Be Love
11. Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime
12. Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin)
13. Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is that REALLY all 1980?? Holy crap! GREAT LIST!!!
I love Stevie Wonder
Joi
Post a Comment