Monday, March 17, 2008

Provence?

Yes, that's right. Taiger has a strong desire to work on an international fusion project in France. I encouraged him to send his resume. He did it this weekend. It is now out there.

I have to admit that since my talk with Taiger about this possibility, I have been day-dreaming of living in Europe. So now I'm trying to help manifest this for my family.

I printed pictures of Provence, France for us to look at during our daily life, have been thinking about the smell of lavender fields and traveling to Italy, England and Switzerland.

Today I was walking with the kids downtown and had a few moments where I visualized us next year walking down a street in Aix-en-Provence, passing side walk cafes and people, with lunch packed and heading to the park. I also had the thought of what it might be like to spend St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland next year as it is only a short air plain ride from France.

My excitement is growing and I can see our family paring down our belongings to the important stuff and living abroad for five years. I can even see having another child there. I can see our family growing and thriving in France.

I have a birth client that now lives in Zurich, Switzerland with her two children (both I witnessed being born) and her Swiss born husband. They live only about a six hour drive from Aix-en-Provence, even less by train.

I’m manifesting, visualizing, and summoning this for my family.











4 comments:

radishly said...

Sounds like you're on your way :)

Rebekah said...

Jealous!!! ~I~ want somehow someone in Provence to move my family there. Oh, and not to have either of us have to WORK or anything too.

I love your manifestation!!!

Lee said...

Beautiful. I love Europe. Will think good thoughts for you for this!

Hedy said...

That looks amazing. I want to come along in your backpack!

-H